Whether you’re a student, an employee, or an employer, you almost certainly have come into contact with the field of finance. Once you start earning money, spending it, saving it, or investing it, you have entered the world of personal finance.
The world of finance is not a field reserved for bankers, business owners, or others who work with money. Financial education concerns us all.
So let’s get acquainted with the basic notions that we all need to understand about finances: That means tracking and managing our income and our expenses, creating a personal budget, understanding the dynamics of using credit, the principles of saving, taking out a loan, investing, creating and managing our assets, and tracking our liabilities.
This course can help you:
- prioritize expenses according to your needs and desires so that you can save and invest wisely;
- keep a record of your expenses and learn how to plan for them;
- create a personal budget;
- make decisions about savings and investments;
- identify practical ways increase your income sources;
- understand the difference between assets and liabilities and how to pursue financial stability by wisely acquiring or creating assets while minimizing liabilities.
Every good financial decision you make will help you learn how to become more responsible and financially independent and how to increase your chances to succeed in life the way that you want. So, let’s get started.